My wonderful friend, Tiffany Louise is back on today’s episode! If you haven’t already, be sure to listen to her first episode on The Platformhere. Today, Tiffany and I are celebrating the launch of her brand new book,This Year I Will. In this journal, Tiffany has taken the concept of working towards goals, but broken it down to get rid of limiting beliefs and fears– honestly, it’s next level!
Tiffany Louise is a Professional Coach, Speaker, and Author, and is licensed as a clinical social worker, LCSW. She spent a decade working in the field of addictions and mental health in some of the leading treatment centers in the country. Tiffany’s passion and life’s work is to support others in creating their healthiest, happiest, and most spiritually connected lives.
Today on Ceremony Wellness…
- Why Tiffany decided to create a journal
- How journaling has impacted Tiffany’s life
- The vulnerability that Tiffany has
- Finding purpose in pain
- Choosing yourself
- What the book tour has been teaching Tiffany
- Showing up for others and for yourself
- Working through mindset blocks
- Forgiveness and healing
- Why Tiffany lives her life without alcohol