I’m really excited to share today’s episode with you because it’s with a woman that I’ve admired for years, Samantha Harris. You may know her from her TV show hosting days, and now Samantha is stepping into the world of service. Samantha is a health advocate, a cancer survivor, and an author.
As a highly motivational speaker, Samantha shares her personal journey from cancer diagnosis to healthiest health with genuine warmth and unflappable positivity. She is driven to support and educate women by creating a community where they feel seen, heard, and loved. In our conversation today, we talk through her journey of being diagnosed, to healing, and to how she’s now on a mission to help others.
Today on Ceremony Wellness…
- What triggered Samantha to step into the wellness space
- Samantha’s realization that her mind matters
- Staying grounded while being a known television show
- How Samantha has navigated female relationships
- Letting go of toxic relationships
- People pleasing
- The Samantha Harris alter-ego
- Being diagnosed with breast cancer + what she’s learned
- Blending eastern and western medicine practices
- The power of the food we consume
- What sparked Samantha to write her book
- Bringing women together + the permission to self-care