Ryan Hodge is my go-to human for all things functional movement, trainings, and workouts. More often than not, you’ll see us on Instagram working out– we’ve been training for about two years together! We’ve seen each other grow and change over the past few years, and it’s been such a cool thing to witness.
Ryan is my coach, friend, guide, and my mentor. He is a master of functional movement, and in this episode, we talk about our journey together and how we worked through the difficult times of my chronic illness. We also talk about utilizing breathwork in your movement practice, the importance of sleep, and coping with loss. This episode is packed with wisdom and knowledge for better movement in your body and life, and I’m so excited to share it with you.
Today on Ceremony Wellness…
- The ebbs and flows of life
- Losing his father in his youth + how he’s processed that
- Thriving under pressure
- What balance looks like for Ryan now
- Ryan’s approach to working with me
- Teaching clients how to listen and honor their body
- Ryan’s warm-up recommendation
- Stress + sleep
- Finding a meditation style for you
- Why Ryan decided to start his own company
- Advice Ryan would give his younger self