Today’s conversation is a special one for me, and we cover a whole host of topics! Conner and I are joined by addiction and mental health expert, co-host of the IGNTD podcast, and founder of the IGNTD Hero Program, Dr. Adi Jaffe.
We talk about anxiety as undeveloped intuition, anxiety with psychedelics, as well as how psychedelics can shift your perspective. Then we move into changing your beliefs to create your truth, toxic masculinity, and how our society is living in different realities. Dr. Adi works a lot with couples, so we dive into sexual desires, reinventing coupleship, and threesomes. You’ll also walk away with a new term…monogamish!
Today on Ceremony Wellness…
- Toxic masculinity as the apex of masculinity
- Locking ourselves in a cage with perfectionism
- Bridging the dark and light parts of yourself
- White privilege
- How people chase a false sense of happiness
- Manipulation in relationships
- Openness in sexuality for women