I’ve been working really diligently on connecting with people who challenge and ask more of me, and today’s guest, Caleb Campbell, is one of those people. Even though we’ve only recently become friends, I love what Caleb talks about: religion, sex shame, trauma, and being in touch with your emotions.
Caleb is an NFL athlete that helps people transition out of their old lives, and into what they are meant to create in this lifetime. I want more people in my life that stand up for the big issues and topics that a lot of people tend to shy away from. I am so excited to share this beautiful conversation with all of you.
Today on Ceremony Wellness…
- Being comfortable with the uncomfortable
- Falling in love with someone’s potential
- Anxious attachments + other attachment styles
- Having realizations and what they feel like
- What it’s like for Caleb to date
- Realizing that his acceptance is achieved through doing
- Creating healthy boundaries from judgement
- Choosing yourself + what that looks like
- Stepping into the feeling of what you desire
- Working in his field as an introvert
- Spirituality and religion
- Sexual shame and working through trauma from childhood
- Realizing that he could change everything whenever he wanted