We’re doing a little shake-up over here at Ceremony Wellness for today’s episode because after watching the Brené Brown special on Netflix with Conner Moore, I felt compelled to share my thoughts on it with all of you, and I really wanted Conner to share his perspective and takeaways as well.
I was so inspired by Brené’s conversation surrounding vulnerability and shame, and with these topics being extremely relevant to both Conner and myself, I knew that this would be a great conversation to have together. Brené Brown is next level in so many different ways– I highly recommend watching her Netflix special if you haven’t already. I’m so grateful to be able to feel the courage to face the difficult things, and as you’ll hear in this conversation today, I’m learning that with the right support systems, we really can face anything.
Today on Ceremony Wellness…
- Saying what you believe to be true
- What it means to actually own your truth
- Intentional vulnerability
- How to pick who you are vulnerable with
- Insecurities and shame
- Using someone’s vulnerable aspects against them
- How gratitude shows up in Conner’s life + how he utilizes it
- The level of connection we experience in this social world
- Our final takeaways