Whether you have trouble with your skin, your gut, or both, today’s guest is your girl. Jennifer Fugo, MS, CNS is a functional clinical nutritionist and the founder of Gluten Free School. In her clinical practice, she helps women with never-ending IBS problems, chronic skin rashes, brain fog, chronic fatigue, and autoimmunity find a way back to their best health.
Jennifer helps in making the correlation between our gut and our skin, because issues that occur in the gut show in our skin. The clients that Jennifer see’s have varying levels of skin sensitivities and rashes, and she uses her own personal experience with stomach troubles to help others find healing. This conversation is so informative and beneficial, and I can’t wait for you to listen.
Today on Ceremony Wellness…
- What Jennifer knows now about eczema
- The importance of chewing + stomach acid
- What going gluten free has done for Jennifer
- Connecting the dots of all the symptoms we have
- Invisible and visible illnesses and the traumas of each
- What’s made differences for Jennifer’s digestion and skin issues
- Coconut oil and skin issues