I love surrounding myself with people that ask the hard questions, and today’s guest, Stefanos Sifandos, does just that. Stef is a coach on all things heart and mindfulness related, and he guides people on how to show up in the world from a place of love. He has taught me so much just on how he honors and speaks about his life partner, and how open he is about his own struggles.
In today’s conversation with Stefanos, we talk deeply about so many necessary topics like masculinity, getting comfortable in the unknown, and sexuality. Stef also shares a few things in this episode that he’s never opened up about publically. This whole episode felt like my own personal life coaching session, so I know that it’s going to be healing and inspirational for so many of you!
Today on Ceremony Wellness…
- Sacred unions + what they mean to Stef
- Connecting to the fullness of himself
- Finding distractions and showing up in relationships
- Knowing that he needed to change, and the two choices he gave himself
- Being in the quiet
- Ego death
- Navigating duel emotions
- Going deeper into his healing + embracing his demon
- Having both a human experience and a spiritual experience
- Navigating relationships without judgement
- Masculine leadership
- The equality / equity difference